At Golden Orchid Tailoring and Embroidery (hereinafter “Golden Orchid”), maintaining customer trust and confidence is a high priority. We understand that you are concerned with how we treat personal information (“Customer Information”) that we obtain from you, or from other sources about you, in the course of providing you with our products and services. For this reason, we want you to understand how we work to protect your privacy when we collect and use your Customer Information. We also want you to understand and be aware of the steps we take to safeguard your Customer Information.
We restrict access to Customer Information about you to the following:
- Employees and affiliates who need to know that information in order to provide the products and Services you receive from us.
- Third parties whose access to such information is permitted or required by law and who need to know that information in order to assist us in providing you with the products and services you receive from us.
To protect the security of your Customer Information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard the information we collect about you. While Golden Orchid has written policies and procedures with respect to safeguarding your Customer Information, it is possible (although highly unlikely) that a third party may be able to gain unauthorized access to such information by “hacking” into Golden Orchid’s system or otherwise.
Golden Orchid Tailoring and Embroidery takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.goldenorchidboutique.co) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
Information We Collect
In providing you with our services, Golden Orchid may collect the following types of Customer Information:
- Information from your account applications and other forms (for example, your name, address, and email address).
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or other related parties.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
Certain Customer Information voluntarily conveyed to Golden Orchid by you will be used for the generation of leads. Golden Orchid retains the right to use this information to generate leads on any type of media platform. The information used for lead generation includes, but is not limited to, contact information and business photos, all voluntarily provided by you to Golden Orchid in order to effectively use our marketing services. It is important for our customers to understand that Golden Orchid does not personally screen generated leads and, thus, our customers must always be cautious when interacting with potential leads, whether in-person or by using any other form of communication. Golden Orchid customers agree to not hold us liable for any misconduct that arises out of any type of interaction or transaction with any of the leads generated.
We may also collect information about you obtained in connection with our efforts to protect against fraud or unauthorized use of your account.
When we send emails to you, we may track behavior such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. This permits Golden Orchid to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to know if an email we sent was read. To do this, we include single pixel images, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email customer type, and other similar details.
We may use third-party services on our Site to aid in analyzing our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and provide you with information relevant to your needs and interests.
When We Collect This Information
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- ONLY when we understand that you are not a citizen or resident of the European Union (in order to comply with GDPR).
Third Party Billing
Parties To Which We May Disclose
We may disclose the Customer Information listed above to affiliates who assist us in providing certain products and services.
We may also disclose your Customer Information to nonaffiliated third-parties to process, service or administer transaction you authorized or initiated, maintain accounts, respond to court orders and legal investigations or as permitted by law.
The Website’s Privacy Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the industry requirements and standards. Therefore, Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to learn about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted